Woo HOO! Day one. Back on the plan. Day 1/24 down.
That said, this is a lifestyle, not a diet. I’m training myself to eat correctly. Cause I like me. And I’d like to live a while longer.
It isn’t hard to eat correctly and healthy. YOU JUST HAVE TO BE PREPARED.
Here’s how day one went. My Day:
- Breakfast – Spark and AdvoCare Meal Replacement Shake
- Morning Snack – 1.5 cups cantaloupe and 10 almonds
- Lunch – big salad, Beyond Meat “fake” chicken, 1T chia seeds, 1T pumpkin seeds
- Afternoon Snack – Spark, 5 oz raspberries, 2T mixed nuts
- Dinner – Spaghetti Squash with Kale and Chickpeas (skipped the cheese in the recipe)
- Nighttime snack (which I don’t normally eat) – AdvoCare snack bar
I drank 1 gallon of water. Yes, I was in the bathroom ALL day.
Here’s dinner (recipe found here)
This is an AMAZING dinner. I made enough so I can have this again tomorrow night. I put in extra chickpeas and sundried tomatoes (not in oil).
I feel fabulous tonight! Ready for day 2! Excited to continue this journey.