Day one of the rest of my life!
May 1st began my AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge AND No Spending month! So far, so good!
24 Day Challenge…working on weight loss, healthy diet and exercise.
- Breakfast – Spark, fiber, chocolate mocha meal replacement shake
- morning snack – 2 small clementines and 10 almonds
- Lunch – salad with 1/2 cup of quinoa and a few beans plus Beyond Meat “chicken”
- afternoon snack – blackberries and 2T mixed nuts
- Dinner – Black Bean burger, 1/4 cup wild rice and peas
- snack – AdvoCare snack bar
I’m well aware this picture makes my dinner look terribly unexciting. But it was tasty and filling and healthy! Diet went very well today. I was only hungry at dinner time. And how I love my Spark….2:30 in the afternoon can’t come fast enough! Ha!
1377 calories. 49% carbs, 25% fat, 26% protein.
Following the schedule in my book! Having the checklist is oh-so-helpful!
NO SPENDING day 1. Totally cool. I bought nothing. Following the book, today is commitment day and making ground rules. Which we did yesterday. Day 2’s activity is “organize your pantry.” THAT may be interesting. I’m ready.