5/5/17. It’s Day 5 of my 24 Day Challenge and I’m alcohol free. No margs. No chips and salsa. No cheesy, gooey Mexican food. Today, I’m ok with that. I really want to follow my plan and stick to it. I have goals. If I want to reach those goals, then I need to put in the work. So I will.
I’m still feeling GREAT! I am vegetarian, so this makes my meal planning a bit different. I have been a vegetarian for almost 15 years!
Day 5 foods:
- Breakfast – Spark (Cherry), fiber, Chocolate Peanut Butter shake
- Morning snack – raspberries, cashews
- Lunch – big salad, Beyond Meat “chicken” (can you sponsor me yet Beyond Meat people?), 1T pumpkin seeds, 1T chia seeds
- Afternoon snack – Spark (Grape), 2 clementines, 2T pistachios
- Dinner – shake and rice milk (time got away from me again!)
What I should have done is made a Limeade Spark and put it in a Margarita Glass! At least then it feels more “special”
Day 5 of No Spending Month! YAY! Still going strong. Day 5 in the book is to Eat Out at Home….well, that didn’t happen today. Tomorrow’s chapter is about freezer meals….I’ll have to spend some time looking into that!
Sidebar: I’m reading a book called The 10X Rule by Grant Cardone. It’s about success/failure, not being “average” and basically creating the life you want. It’s pretty good so far!