Onward! Day 2 is done and was a good day. I stuck to the plan.
I am finding that I need to eat more for breakfast or lunch or both. Because I was REALLY hungry before lunch and late afternoon. And today was almost a repeat of yesterday’s diet. I mixed up the fruit and nuts at least.
As a vegetarian, I find it a bit harder to get in protein. I don’t like eggs. Good thing there is a lot of protein in my morning shake. Plus I really like Beyond Meat. It’s pretty darned tasty. And a great source of plant based protein….20 grams! I wish they would send me a lot of coupons.
And WHAT is the deal with the “pee smell” after eating asparagus? That is just WEIRD. (secretly, I kinda like it though)
- Breakfast: Fruit Punch Spark, AdvoCare Meal Replacement Shake (chocolate peanut butter!)
- Morning snack: 1 apple, 10 almonds
- Lunch: giant salad that contained asparagus, Beyond Meat “chicken” strips, 1T chia seeds, 1T pumpkin seeds
- Afternoon snack: Limeade Spark, 2 clementines, 2T pistachios
- Dinner: leftover spaghetti squash with kale, chickpeas and pine nuts
- Night snack: AdvoCare Muscle Gain (freaking delicious!)
This was in the neighborhood of 1425 calories.
those clementines in the picture were the BEST I’ve ever had. Seriously!
It’s time to start adding back in some workouts. April is get healthy month. May is no spending month. Not sure what I’ll do for June. It might be get-on-your-bike month.
I’m kinda proud of myself for sticking to a plan for 2 days in a row! It can be done!
Hugs, my friends.